Flexible Consulting to help you deliver, Faster.
You have a great product or service but you’re not able to keep up the delivery pace.
You may be suffering from one or more of these symptoms:
- You are overcommiting with your plans
- Feature development takes too long and is rarely right the first time
- Regression test cycles are delaying your release
- Some bugs just keep coming back
- Your releases are often late or missed
- There are frequent “unforeseen” deployment issues
- Your team is busy but the output is low
Or perhaps you are not even sure what’s slowing you down!
We can find and fix it.
We’ll help you build a business-focused delivery strategy that will sustainably increase the productivity of your entire team and give you confidence in your releases.
How we do it
- We start by following the work end-to-end
- We analyze and map your overall delivery system
- We baseline your system’s key delivery metrics
- We automate the collection and publication of metrics to make you metrics-driven
- We identify problems specific to your delivery system and address them with proven solutions
- We apply our knowledge of what works and create a low-disruption enablement roadmap
- We help you get the most out of your existing tools and systems by making them work for you
- We use a combination of industry standard tools and our own open-source and commercial products to help you deliver
- We suggest techniques and tools that help you increase productivity while maintaining speed and stability
- We teach you the enablement process so you can continually improve going forward
How we can partner with you
- We are always happy to talk with for free by phone or video call to understand your needs and see if we can help. Just contact us to request a call.
- We are happy to configure both hours per week and duration of agreement to fit your needs and budget
- We always aim to enable and hand-back capability to your team as soon as possible
- We are available in person within the San Francisco Bay Area, and video conferencing to everywhere else
If you are less than 100% confident that you will deliver, we should talk.